Stamping on Wood with Brilliance
Baerbel is here to share her tips and techniques for coloring and stamping on wood using Brilliance inks in today’s video feature– be sure to check it out!
Simple StazOn Collage
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn: Orange Zest, Spiced Chai, Emerald City, Jet Black and Cotton White; Craft Mat
- script/text printed background paper
- cardstock: white, black circle punch stamps of your choice
1. With the circle hole punch, punch out three circles from white cardstock to create the flowers.
2. Add color to the circles to create background colors with StazOn, working lighter to darker: Orange Zest, Emerald City, Spiced Chai.
3. Stamp leaf images with StazOn colors along the bottom portion of the text printed paper. Add other images as desired.
4. Stamp small sentiment of choice onto white cardstock with StazOn Jet Black.
5. Color background of sentiment piece with StazOn Orange Zest.
6. Create fringe border for the bottom of the card and highlight with StazOn colors.
7. Assemble as shown and add more stamped images as desired.