As the leaves turn color, they not only mark the return of Fall, they also mark the time for crafters to start their Holiday makes or gifts. One of my makes this year is a hand-stamped jar to fill with home-made bath salts. Stamping on such a curved surface can be a difficult task. One way to turn this challenging task into an easy one is to use StazOn ink to stamp on Window Cling Vinyl, it makes decorating a jar with a hand-stamped image, a breeze!
Time: 20 minutes
- StazOn Ink Pads – Caribbean Green, Jet Black, Teal Blue, Plum, Dove Gray
- Crafter’s Square – Craft Bottle
- Grafix – Cling Vinyl, Clear
- The Paper Studio – Ribbon
- Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection – Nature
- Martha Stewart Bath Salt Recipe