I have a habit of saving interesting boxes, bottles, bags, packing materials, etc. that I think look cool. I keep them in a box (or three) labeled “Alterables” for when I want to create something but the idea of a card or canvas doesn’t scratch the creative itch. This glass jar is the sort that comes full of candy or nuts around the holidays and was overdue for a spruce-up.
Fireworks! Sprays will dry on glass or plastic, they just need a good long while to do so. You can carefully use a heat gun to help speed it up, but make sure it’s fully dry before spraying with a sealant to protect it for the long haul.
For more videos, please subscribe to our Youtube channel.
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – London Fog, Bahama Blue
- Creative Medium – Metallic Silver
- Radiant Neon Amplify! – Bahama Blue
- Palette Knives
- Empty glass bottle
- Stencil Girl – Brick and Mortar stencil
- Buttons Galore & More – Button, bead, and sequin mix
- Darice – Heat tool
- Helmar – Liquid Scrap Dots adhesive
- Crystal Kote Gloss Varnish
- Matching ribbon