by Nadine Carlier
Have you tried the new StazOn Pigment Inks yet? They are amazing and work great to stamp on plastics like acetate for shaker cards. I also used it to stamp on Imagines Vertigo to make some pretty butterflies.
To see how I created my shaker card watch my video below. Enjoy!
Time: 30 minutes
- StazOn Pigment Ink – Peacock Feathers
- Vertigo – Rattlesnake
- Tear It! Tape
- StazOn All Purpose Stamp Cleaner
- Craft Mat
- WPlus9 Stamp – Beautiful Butterfly
- WPlus9 Die – Beautiful Butterfly
- Rinea Foiled Paper – Turquoise
- Cardstock – White
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.