by Nadine Carlier
Today in my video tutorial I am sharing how I created this mixed media mythical mermaid card using StazOn Studio Glaze and other mixed media products from Imagine.
Video link below…. Enjoy!
Time: 30 minutes + dry time
- StazOn Studio Glaze – Blue Hawaii, Emerald City, Silver
- Fireworks! Spray – Bahama Blue, Desert Sand
- Mboss Embossing Powder – Hologram
- Memento Markers – Desert Sand, Teal Zeal, Peanut Brittle, Tuxedo Black
- irRESISTible – Wedding Dress
- StazOn Pigment – Peacock Feathers
- Tear It! Tape
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner
- Craft Mat
- Visible Image Mythical Mermaid Stamp
- Rinea Foiled Paper – Silver
- Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder Tray
- Misti Stamp Tool
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.
One thought on “Mermaid Mixed Media Card Tutorial”
“LIKE!!!!” WAY SUPER NICE!!!!!!