by Nadine Carlier
Creating a resist is easy when using Mboss Embossing Powder and inks from Imagine. Watch my video tutorial below to see exactly how to do it. Enjoy!
Time: 15 minutes
- Kaleidacolor – Autumn Leaves
- Mboss Embossing Powder – Clear, White
- VersaFine Clair – Shady lane
- Ink Potion No. 9
- Sponge Dauber
- Craft Mat
- So Suzy Stamps – Blowing Leaves Stamp
- Poppystamps – Autumn Leaves Sentiment Stamp
- Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder Tray
- Misti Stamp Tool
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.
One thought on “Simple Inking And Resist Technique”
This is beautiful CAS card. Love that border.