So often when using layering stamps I think I need to use the same kind of inks for each layer. Nope! Mix it up some with different combos to see what great looks you can achieve. I love the look that the Delicata White Shimmer added over a layer of VersaFine Clair and Memento ink to create my hydrangea flowers.
Watch my video tutorial below to see how I created the flowers and the background for my card. Enjoy!
Time: 30 min.
- VersaFine Clair – Monarch, Verdant, Shady Lane
- Memento – Grape Jelly
- Delicata – White Shimmer
- Fireworks! – Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, New Sprout, Pear Tart
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Shimmer
- Embossing Powder – Clear
- Craft Mat
- Recollections – Hydrangea Stamp Set
- Hero Arts – “Just a Note” sentiment stamp
- Watercolor Paper
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Cardstock – White, Violet
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe to get updates when we post new videos.