by Kassy Tousignant
VersaFine Clair Ink and large sponge daubers make great patterned background papers for all of your projects! Check out this video to see how I used them to make a beautiful, distressed background for my Christmas card and matching envelope. The colors are so rich and vibrant and create the perfect matching set.
Time: 1 hour
• VersaFine Clair – Nocturne, Pinecone, Rain Forest, Morning Mist
• VersaMagic – Cloud White
• All-Purpose Ink – Cool Grey
• Embossing powder – Black
• Memento Markers – Tuxedo Black, London Fog
• Ink Potion No 9
• Sponge daubers
• Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – London Fog
• Walnut Ink – Walnut
• IrRESISTibles Pico Embellisher – Black
• GooseBumps – shimmer
• Tear It! Tape
• Prima – Clear gesso
• Black twine
• Cardstock – white
• Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz Christmas stamp set
4 thoughts on “Create a Matching Envelope and Christmas Card”
This is a beautiful card!
Wow this is beautiful card and matching envelope.
this card is beautiful
Reblogged this on Tracey in Maine.