In this cardmaking tutorial, Nicole shares one of her favorite fall color combos using VersaColor inks. Nicole swatches out jewel-tone colors in dark pink with a rich true blue mixed in with a light warm splatter with Delicata. Pigment inks are a perfect ink for blending a colorful gradient from two different color ranges.
This DIY Mazel Tov greeting card (or Good Luck greeting card) is topped with a gold heat embossed vellum layer. This beautiful style is a perfect card for a newlywed couple. Enjoy!
Skill: Intermediate – Advanced
Time: 30 minutes
- VersaColor Small Ink Pad – Mountain Lake
- VersaColor Small Ink Pad – Peony
- Delicata – Champagne
- Sponge Daubers
- MBoss Embossing Powder – Gold, Sapphire
- On Point Glue
- Waffle Flower Stamps – Color Combos
- Picket Fence To the Lovely Couple
- Altenew sequins
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Heat Tool
- Waterbrush or paintbrush