‘Tis the season to send that special couple an elegant handmade card wishing them a Happily Ever After. This quick and easy card was made with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink, a stencil and some pretty trimmings. It came together quickly but should leave a lasting impression on the pair of lovebirds!
Time: 30 minutes
On a panel of cardstock, apply Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink over a stencil with a sponge dauber.
Spray panel with Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray in Sparkle.
Stamp a script stamp (partial impressions) in Koala Gray StazOn Pigment ink.
Water down Versa Magic in Aegean Blue on mat and apply ink splatters to panel with a fan brush.
Print saying and trim to size.
Apply double-sided foam mounting tape to back of saying.
Embellish with lace, trim and mounted saying.
Adhere panel to card base with Tear It Tape.
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Aegean Blue
- Delicata – Silvery Shimmer
- StazOn Pigment – Koala Gray
- Sheer Shimmer Spray – Sparkle
- Sponge Dauber
- Tear It! Tape
- Hampton Art – Script Stamp
- TCW Stencil – Repeat Tile Remnant
- Beaded trim
- Cardstock – White
- Double-sided dimensional tape
- Printed saying
- Fan brush
- Paper trimmer or scissors