Create a 3D piece of Mixed Media Art with a metal flower and a variety of inks. To add a nice 3D effect to your project, just use metal! Metal is a great way to add dimension and can even be colored to match with StazOn Pigment ink. The results can really be spectacular!
Time: 30 minutes
Add color to a metal flower with StazOn Pigment Inkpad.
On an art panel, create a watercolor background with Memento DewDrops.
Spray panel with Sheer Shimmer Spray in Sparkle.
Stamp script stamp onto the panel with StazOn Pigment.
Apply Memento ink in Teal Zeal and Pistachio onto the Craft Mat, add water, then use to stamp dots onto the panel.
Stamp stem image with StazOn Pigment in Piano Black.
Add water to a smear of Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and splatter onto the background with a brush.
Stamp saying with VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne.
Adhere metal flower onto the panel at top of the stem.
Tie ribbon around the bottom portion of the panel.
- Memento DewDrop Inkpad – Gray Flannel, Teal Zeal, Tuxedo Black
- StazOn Pigment Inkpad – Piano Black, Lemon Drop, Pink Cosmo, Orange Peel
- VersaFine CLAIR Inkpad – Nocturne
- Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray – Sparkle
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Tuxedo Black
- Art Minds Metal Embellishment
- Lori’s Cards & Creations Stamps
- Art Panel
- Celebrate 360 Sheer Ribbon