by Nadine Carlier
Watch my video tutorial below to see how I used Memento Inks and a mask to create a wintery Christmas scene. Enjoy!
Time: 30 minutes
- Memento – Nautical Blue, Northern Pine, Teal Zeal
- Mboss Embossing Powder – Gold, Iridescent
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Lady Bug
- Craft Mat
- Joy Clair Stamps – Christmas Wishes and Christmas Penguins
- 3D Foam Tape
- Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
- Ink Blending Brushes
- Heat Tool
- Embossing Powder Tray
- Misti Stamp Tool
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.
2 thoughts on “Inking & Masking Technique To Create A Wintery Scene”
Super adorable and great technique!