A monochromatic color scheme can produce a lovely outcome; especially when framed with White MBoss Embossing powder.
Time: 60 minutes
Color a 5” x 5” white cardstock panel with Fireworks! Cottage Ivy spray.
Edge panel with VersaFine Clair Rain Forest.
With a VersaMark Watermark stamp pad, stamp the floral image onto corners of a 4 ¾” x 4 ¾” white cardstock panel.
Cover VersaMark stamped Image with White MBoss Embossing Powder and heat to set.
Apply VersaMagic in Hint of Pesto to a craft mat, add water and use wet ink to color floral image (using a paintbrush).
Spray panel with Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray in Sparkle. Allow drying.
Edge panels with Memento Ink in London Fog.
Stamp center of the panel with the sentiment using VersaFine Clair in Nocturne, Rain Forest.
Layer panels onto a 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” card base and embellish with adhesive pearl.
- Creative Medium – Clear
- StazOn Pigment Ink – Piano Black
- Sheer SHIMMER Craft Spray – Sparkle
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Cottage Ivy
- VersaMark Inkpad
- VersaMagic – Hint of Pesto
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne, Rain Forest
- MBoss Embossing Powder – White
- Memento Ink – Northern Pine, Pistachio, London Fog
- Joy Clair Stamps – Hugs and Smiles
- Kaiser Craft – Adhesive Pearls in Ice Green
- Acrylic Block