by Lori Warren
Adorn your Christmas packages with lovely home-made tags. They are a breeze to create with VersaColor ink and few other products from Imagine.
Spray 3 White Tags with Fireworks Spray – Rich Cocoa & Rhubarb Stock
Sponge brick stencil pattern onto tags with VersaColor Brown and then repeat with Turquoise.
Stamp snowflake image onto tag with VersaColor Charcoal, then stamp a dot pattern with Turquoise.
Stamp reindeer with VersaColor Turquoise and emboss with Clear MBoss embossing powder.
Use coordinating die to cut out reindeer images.
Stamp saying in VersaColor Black.
Adhere reindeer image onto tag and then spray with irRESISTible Spray – Wedding Dress.
Attach ribbons to tag.
- MBoss Embossing Powder – Clear
- Sponge Daubers – Large
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stock
- irRESISTible Spray – Wedding Dress
- VersaColor – Turquoise, Brown, Black, Charcoal
- Celebrate It Ribbon
- Uniball Signo Pen – White
- Recollections Clear Stamps – Christmas
- Catherine Pooler Clear Stamps – Winterhaven Collections
- Creative Embellishments – Stencil
- Tim Holtz – Sidekick
- Tags – white
One thought on “Adorn your Christmas Packages with Lovely Handmade Tags”
Pingback: Adorn your Christmas Packages with Lovely Handmade Tags – Confessions of a Stampo'holic