by Lori Warren
Pumpkins are one of my favorite things to decorate and craft with during the Fall Season. Big ones, small ones, any shape and size of pumpkin just makes me smile. In this quick tutorial learn how to transform a normal plastic pumpkin from Hobby Lobby into a shimmery metallic multi-color pumpkin that will delight your guests. This tutorial can be used just to make the pumpkins a different color or you can continue craft with little paper embellishments to create a beautiful home decor piece.
Hoping this project will inspire many smiles this October!
Time: 20 minutes
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Tangelo
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Pear Tart
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Rich Cocoa
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Cottage Ivy
- Walnut Ink – Cornflower Blue
- VersaFine Ink Pad – Onyx Black
- Hobby Lobby Packaged Pumpkins/Gourds
- White card stock
- Hot glue gun
One thought on “See How to Transform Plain Pumpkins to Fancy Shimmery Metallic Pumpkins”
Pingback: New Imagine Blog Fall Projects – Confessions of a Stampo'holic