by Lori Warren
Creating an Artsy book cover is easy with All-Purpose Ink and Ink Droppers. This project will walk you through the step by step process of creating a unique background paired with a large word stamped (with StazOn Pigment Ink) as a focal point.
Time: 20 minutes
Part 1: Create an Artsy book cover with All-Purpose Inks.
Part 2: Color Scheme Tag Journal
- Start with a blank hardcover book.
- Place a piece of paper under the book cover to protect the pages below.
- Using ink droppers, draw up a small amount of All-Purpose Ink into the dropper and release (splatter) the ink onto the cover. Repeat with different colors.
- After the ink has dried, stamp “ART” onto the cover using StazOn Pigment ink.
- Apply StazOn Ink directly to each edge of the book cover.
- Step two – Create Color Swatch Tag
- Cut a tag using the Waffle Flower Tag Die.
- “ART” Stamp
- Waffle Flower Stamps
- Book Cover Material
- Ink Dropper