In today’s project, I created two cards with a fun garden gnome themes with Tsukineko inks. This month we had the opportunity of creating with Joy Clair stamps and I chose a woodgrain background and a whimsical stamp set. Who doesn’t love mushroom houses and gnomes?
Time: 1 hour + dry time
Stamp houses with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne on white cardstock.
Color images with Memento Markers.
To achieve color variations, ink the woodgrain stamp with Brilliance in Pearlescent Beige and Coffee Bean Inks and stamp onto white cardstock.
Ink the woodgrain stamp with VersaFine Clair in Pinecone and stamp onto brown cardstock.
Die cut house with circle dies. Ink around edges with Brilliance in Pearlescent Beige. Stamp fences with VersaFine Clair in Pinecone Ink.
Mat die cut house with yellow cardstock and add to the background. Stamp “Hello” with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne. Mat with cardstock and add to the card. Stamp mushroom images along the bottom edge of an envelope.
Die cut trellis from brown cardstock. Ink with VersaFine Clair Pinecone and spritz with Ink Potion No. 9.
Mat woodgrain panel with brown cardstock. Fussy cut house and mat with brown cardstock. Add to card. Stamp “Gnome is where the heart is” phrase with Brilliance in Coffee Bean. Die cut and mat with larger die. Add trellis to the card, adhering sentiment on top. Add leaves, tiny flowers, and dew drops.
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne, Pinecone
- Brilliance Ink – Pearlescent Beige, Coffee Bean
- Memento Markers 4-packs – Girl’s Night Out, Greenhouse, Camp FIre
- Ink Potion No. 9
- Joy Clair Stamps – Gnome is Where the Heart Is
- Heartfelt Creations – Leaves die
- Cheery Lynn – Trellis die
- Spellbinders – Circles, Ovals die
- Prima Marketing – Flowers
- The Robin’s Nest – Gold Dew Drops
- Cardstock – white, brown, yellow, green