Create the scarecrow mood this Fall with a handmade craft! In this crafting lesson, Annie shows you a quick and easy Halloween Trick or Treat candy bag made with burlap material, pumpkin stamps, and Memento dye inks. See how swatching inks to start can set the tone of the crafting session. This goody bag can be filled with treats or gifts.
Time: 15 minutes
- Waffle Flower – Stamp and Die-Color combos Sets
- Pretty Pink Posh Stamps – Give Thanks Set
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Recollections Brand Die – Planner Accessories
- Paper Studio Brand – Burlap Envelope
- Watercolor Pen