by Lisa Mensing
In this video, Lisa is sharing how to create your own customized color palettes with uninked ink pads, Memento dye inkers, VersaFine Clair inkers and demonstrates her customized ink pads creating slimline Christmas or Holiday cards.
Creating your own color palette with Kaleidacolor un-inked pads is super easy! The sliding ink pad can be used as an ombre effect or as individual ink swatches.
- Kaleidacolor UnInked Pads
- UnInked Foam Pads
- Memento Dye Inks Reinkers – Paris Dusk, Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, London Fog, Sweet Plum, Rose Bud, Angel Pink
- VersaFine Clair Reinkers – Twilight, Warm Breeze, Morning Mist –
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Morning Mist, Nocturne
- Imagine Craft Mat
- Tear It! Tape
- Misti 2.0
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens
- Concord and 9th Snow Flurry Bundle
- Concord and 9th Merry Shapes Bundle