We have so much going on for the month of October! We are accepting applications for the 2018 Artist in Residence Program. We are beginning to prepare for Creativation in January 2018 and we are also preparing for the upcoming 2017 holiday season. With all this going on we are still excited about the Color of the Month for October—Aubergine! We love this rich dark purple color and have seen it trending this fall in all sorts of ways. So if you dig this color as much as we do then please tag your craft projects with #imaginecolorchallenge on your social pages for a chance to win!
Imagine Color Challenge with a $30 Give-A-Way!!
Use dark purple colors from any Imagine or Tsukineko product in any crafty project. The project can be a card, scrapbook page, mixed media focus, home décor, etc of any size or shape. Post a finished project with mention of our product by Oct 31st on your social media accounts. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag the photo of your project with the hashtag #imaginecolorchallenge. At the end of the month, our team will select a random winner from all those who have participated! We will be re-posting or sharing entries all month long!
How is the winner judged?
At random lottery selection of those that met the requirements. We will comb through all the social media posts and enter you name into a random lottery.
$30 dollars of products from the Imagine Shop (imaginecrafts.com) shipped anywhere in the US.
- Tag us on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with our handle and the hashtag #imaginecolorchallenge
- Post a high quality photo of the project. Blurry or low resolution photos will not qualify
- Must use Tsukineko or Imagine products and name them. Example: Fireworks Craft Spray, Memento Luxe, VersaFine, VersaMark, etc.
- Must use the Aubergine color
- Must be a newly created project
- Project is posted between Oct 1 and Oct 31, 2017 (at midnight PST) to be considered.