Ever get bored of store bought gift bags? Then all you need is a plain brown bag and some Imagines mixed media products to create a beautiful piece of art to wrap your presents in. I used Creative Mediums, Fireworks, irRESISTibles and StazOn Ink on my gift bag.
Watch my video tutorial below to see how I made my gift bag. Enjoy!
Time: 30 min. plus drying time
- Creative Medium – Shimmer, Metallic Gold
- Fireworks – Pear Tart, New Sprout, Cottage Ivy
- StazOn – Stone Gray
- irRESISTible – Love Letter, Gold, Wedding Dress
- Palette Knives
- Craft Mat
- Pinecone Stencil by StencilGirl
- Music Note Stencil by Hot Off The Press
- Music Note Stamp by Hot Off The Press
- Wood Shape Sentiment from Target
- Flowers by Prima
- Ornament Embellishments by Prima
- Gesso – White
- Heat Tool
- Paper Bag – Brown
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe to get updates when we post new videos.