by Kassy Tousignant
This handmade tag project uses VersaMagic DewDrop and Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray with a mixed media style. I wanted to compare VersaMagic ink and Fireworks sprays on tags using black and white gesso surfaces. I used all of the same colors of ink to show how they turn out so differently.
Time: 1 hour + dry time
- VersaMagic DewDrops – Thatched Straw, Mango Madness, Persimmon
- Walnut Ink
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Bahama Blue, Paris Dusk
- Creative Medium – Shimmer
- Palette knife
- Prima – Plaster paste, St. Tropez paper, embellishments
- DecoArt Media – Matte Medium
- Brutus Monroe – Tangled Waves stencil
- Black gesso
- White gesso
One thought on “Watch A Video On Creating A Beautiful Mixed Media Tag”
WOW… that is one stunning mixed media tag.
Love everything on it.