by Nadine Carlier
Have you ever tried dry embossing with a stencil? In my video, I share how I created this really cool background embossing with a stencil and using Firework! Spray and VersaMagic to get the eery color.
Watch my video below to see exactly how I did it. Enjoy!
Time: 20 minutes
- Fireworks! Spray – Grape Jelly, Tuxedo Black
- VersaMagic – Cloud White, Midnight Black
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Fantastix – Bullet Tip
- Embossing Powder – Black, Vintage Plum
- Memento Marker – Cantaloupe
- On Point Glue
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- So Suzy Stamps – Haunted House, Happy Haunting Drips
- Poppystamps – Pointed Rectangle Frames
- Clarity Stencils – Birch Tree
- Heat Tool
- Foam Sheet
- Googly Eyes
- Cardstock – White, Purple
- Spellbinders Embossing Mat
- Spellbinders Embossing Plate
- Spellbinders Platinum
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe to get updates when we post new videos.