I have limited space for craft supplies and am always looking for ways to get multiple uses out of a single supply. One way to accomplish this, for example, is to keep a stash of white paper flowers in different sizes and color them to match your project. This way, you don’t have to make room for multiple packages of pre-colored flowers. See how I create a Rose Gold Dragonfly theme gift tag using several of Imagine and Tsukineko inks.
Time: 1 hour
Apply Brilliance Ink to mat, add Shimmer Spray, use to color paper flower. Allow to dry.
Repeat step one for multiple flowers.
Add dots of clear IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher to flowers. Allow to dry.
Apply Brilliance Ink in Pearlescent Coral to the mat, add Shimmer Spray and lay tag down into wet ink. Allow to dry.
Stamp diamond pattern, with Brilliance, to sections of tag.
Stamp script onto tag with Delicata Golden Glitz.
Edge tag with Brilliance.
Stamp Dragonfly image and saying with VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne.
Embellish with dots of Tuxedo Black IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher.
Apply Rose Gold Sheer Shimmer Stix to edge of flowers.
Embellish tag with ribbon and flowers.
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Memento Inkpad – Peanut Brittle
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Clear, Tuxedo Black
- Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray – Sparkle
- Delicata full-size Inkpad – Golden Glitz
- Brilliance full-size Inkpad – Pearlescent Coral
- Sheer Shimmer Stix Dauber Top – Rose Gold
- The Paper Studio – white tag
- Recollections – paper flowers
- Celebrate it – sheer ribbon
- Ashland Floral Essentials
- Lori’s Cards & Creations – Art Nouveau Dragonfly stamp set
- Viva Las Vegas script stamp
- Lost Coast Designs – Little Diamonds Background