By Katy Ingram
Hello Friends! Katy here and today I have a really fun technique using MBoss Embossing Powders to make paper thin backgrounds, AKA Embossing Skins.
In todays video tutorial I am sharing how I made some backgrounds using embossing powders with an iron, you can also use your heat gun. You will also need some parchment paper/baking paper. This is a quick technique, but so addicting!
The best part, you can use any embossing powder, including the ones that don’t emboss very well any more. This is a great technique to use those particular powders up so they don’t go to waste!
I have lots of tips and things to share in the video, check it out below.
Time: 5 minutes
- Iridescent Opaque
- Icy Blue
Other Products Used
• Accent Opaque 120 lb (white arch layer, arch frame, sentiment strip, wreath/branches and card base)
• Gina K Designs Card Stock In The Navy (blue arch layer)
• Scotch Super 77 Spray Adhesive
• The Greetery Reflections Stamp (Love You)
• Spellbinders-Susan Tierney Cockburn Woodland Wreath & Feathered Friends Die
• Spellbinders Arches Die Set
• 1” Acrylic Paint Brush