It has been such a long time since I have done a scrapbook layout. I really miss doing them! I used several different Imagine products to create the background for my layout; Creative Medium, Fireworks, Delicata, Brilliance, VersaMagic, and StazOn Pigment Ink.
Watch my video below for details on how I created the background for my layout.
Time: 1 hour
- Delicata – Rose Gold
- Brilliance – Pearlescent Yellow, Pearlescent Coral
- Fireworks – Angel Pink, London Fog, Tuxedo Black
- VersaMagic – Wheat, Midnight Black
- Creative Medium – Chartreuse
- StazOn Pigment – Koala Gray
- Palette Knives
- Tear It Tape!
- Craft Mat
- Chipboard by Creative Embellishments
- Stencil by Creative Embellishments
- Stamp by Creative Embellishments
- Gesso – Clear, White
- Prima Flowers
- Paper by 13Arts
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.