by Nadine Carlier
It has been such a long time since I have done a scrapbook layout. I really miss doing them! I used several different Imagine products to create the background for my layout; Creative Medium, Fireworks, Delicata, Brilliance, VersaMagic, and StazOn Pigment Ink.
Watch my video below for details on how I created the background for my layout.
Time: 1 hour
- Delicata – Rose Gold
- Brilliance – Pearlescent Yellow, Pearlescent Coral
- Fireworks – Angel Pink, London Fog, Tuxedo Black
- VersaMagic – Wheat, Midnight Black
- Creative Medium – Chartreuse
- StazOn Pigment – Koala Gray
- Palette Knives
- Tear It Tape!
- Craft Mat
- Chipboard by Creative Embellishments
- Stencil by Creative Embellishments
- Stamp by Creative Embellishments
- Gesso – Clear, White
- Prima Flowers
- Paper by 13Arts
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe. Make sure to click the bell to get updates when we post new videos.
One thought on “Create A Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout Background”
What a beautiful and fabulous mixed media layout!