by Lori Warren
Learn how to layer colors and different inks to create this lovely Polar Bear Holiday Card.
Time: 30 minutes
Spray Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray in Summer Sky onto card panel.
Stamp snowflakes with VersaMagic in Turquoise Gem.
Stamp a second snowflake pattern in VersaMagic in Aegean Blue.
Use a Large Dauber to sponge VersaMagic in Aegean Blue onto edge of card panel.
Stamp ice pattern onto bottom of card panel with VersaMagic – Turquoise.
Stamp Polar bear images with VersaFine Clair – Nocturne and cut out with coordinating dies.
Add color to bears with Memento Dual Markers – Summer Sky, London Fog, Gray Flannel.
Add color to scarfs with Memento Dual Makers – Rhubarb Stalk, Teal Zeal.
Spray Sheer SHIMMER Spray – Sparkle onto craft matte then use paint brush to apply to scarfs.
Stamp saying onto card panel with VersaFine Clair – Nocturne.
Adhere card panel to card base.
Adhere die cut Polar Bears to card front.
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- VersaMagic – Turquoise Gem, Aegean Blue
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Summer Sky
- Sheer SHIMMER Craft Spray – Sparkle
- Memento Dual Markers – Rhubarb Stalk, Summer Sky, Teal Zeal, London Fog, Gray Flannel
- Recollections Clear Stamps – Christmas stamp & die set
- Sizzix Big Shot
- White Card Stock