by Lori Warren
Apply layers of different mediums to create a beautifully decorated box. This project is full of texture and color. Challenge your mixed media skills with this intermediate to advanced project.
Time: 20 + dry time
- StazOn Pigment – Snowflake
- Creative Medium – Clear Artist’s Medium
- Goosebumps – Clear Texture Spray
- Fireworks! – New Sprout, Bahama Blue, Lulu Lavender
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers
- Stamper’s Anonymous Stencil – Tim Holtz Collection
- The Crafter’s Workshop – Cookie Stencil TCW5002
- The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW816 Bird and Butterflies
- Chipboard box
- Faber Castell Artist PITT Pen
- Please allow each medium to dry (or heat set) in between each step.
- Spray outside of the box with Fireworks! New Sprout spray.
- Spray outside of the box with Fireworks! Bahama Blue spray.
- Spray outside of the box with Fireworks! Lulu Lavender spray.
- Spray Goosebumps over a stencil.
- On box lid, spray IrRESISTible spray over the stencil.
- On box lid, apply Creative Medium over a stencil.
- Use Snowflake StazOn ink pad and rub the pad over the butterfly stenciled image.
- Brush on a layer of GlazOn to box lid.
- Add shading to box lid using an Artist PITT pen.
- Tie string around box lid.
- Adhere adhesive pearl
- Adhere stickered saying.
One thought on “Mix your Mediums to Decorate a Chipboard Box”
Pingback: Mixed your Mediums – Imagine Blog – Confessions of a Stampo'holic