Hey there friends and fellow crafters. I’m here today making a fun quick paper crafting project — Thank You card with a Winter Theme! In this project, I create this card with a stencil, shimmery ink sprays, stamping, and heat embossing. Change the theme to make a thank you card for any holiday year-round.
Sending a handmade card is a thoughtful practice. Give someone a Thank You when they have invited you to a special party, gathering or gave a special gift.
Time: 15 minutes
Art Supplies Used
- Imagine Craft Mat
- Clear MBoss Embossing Powder
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Angel Pink
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Lulu Lavender
- Imagine Tear It Tape
- Echo Park Snowflake Stencil
- LetterIt Stamp Set
- Recollections 110lb card stock