In this video guest designer, Baerbel Born shows you how you can customize your favorite soap. It’s also a great project for kids crafting.
With a few materials everyone can find in his or her stash you can create stunning effects on many surfaces. Today we will stamp on soap bars. Fun!
• Memento Luxe Pigment Pad, Tuxedo Black (or any other color of your choice)
• German stamps: Kulricke (Bärbel Born Design)
• Tissue or paper napkin (look for sturdy ones)
• Colored pencils (soft and blunt)
• White glue
• Soft bristle brush
Today I am sharing this quick video on how I use my stamps and stencils together with pigment and dye inks to create beautiful layers for a card. In just a few easy steps you can combine your stamps and stencils to create an interesting effect by simply layering them over each other. Pick 3 ink colors to make them shine in this technique. I chose Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Memento Luxe Angel Pink and Memento Dew Drop Tangelo. Now it’s time for you to create your own magical effects!
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes or less
• Radiant Neon Electric Pink
• Memento Luxe Angel Pink
• Memento Dew Drop Tangelo
• Tear It! Tape Clear
• VersaFine Clair Nocturne (black)
• Sponge Daubers
• Imagine Craft Mat
• Stamps Altenew, Joy Clair
• White Cardstock – Technique
• Stencil – Celebr8
• Couture Creations Stamp Press
• Couture Creations Mini Buillotine