Time: 30 Minutes
Do you have a stamp and wish to use only a section of the image? Rather than trying to not get ink on a section, you can cut it. So many stamps can be turned into 2 or even 3. You can use sharp scissors but be very careful. Do NOT cut your lovely fingers!
Memento Luxe Stamp Pad
Watercolor or any color you like.
Rubber Stamp (German Company): https://stempelschmiede.de/product_info.php?info=p2463_grosse-emily-mit-giesskanne.html
Blue Paper Craft card and envelope
In this video guest designer, Baerbel Born shows you how you can customize your favorite soap. It’s also a great project for kids crafting.
With a few materials everyone can find in his or her stash you can create stunning effects on many surfaces. Today we will stamp on soap bars. Fun!
• Memento Luxe Pigment Pad, Tuxedo Black (or any other color of your choice)
• German stamps: Kulricke (Bärbel Born Design)
• Tissue or paper napkin (look for sturdy ones)
• Colored pencils (soft and blunt)
• White glue
• Soft bristle brush
Today I am sharing this quick video on how I use my stamps and stencils together with pigment and dye inks to create beautiful layers for a card. In just a few easy steps you can combine your stamps and stencils to create an interesting effect by simply layering them over each other. Pick 3 ink colors to make them shine in this technique. I chose Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Memento Luxe Angel Pink and Memento Dew Drop Tangelo. Now it’s time for you to create your own magical effects!
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes or less
• Radiant Neon Electric Pink
• Memento Luxe Angel Pink
• Memento Dew Drop Tangelo
• Tear It! Tape Clear
• VersaFine Clair Nocturne (black)
• Sponge Daubers
• Imagine Craft Mat
• Stamps Altenew, Joy Clair
• White Cardstock – Technique
• Stencil – Celebr8
• Couture Creations Stamp Press
• Couture Creations Mini Buillotine