LeeAnn here with a fun project I made for a friend’s birthday. While looking at my stamps and thinking about what I wanted to do for this project it popped into my mind, and then a happy accident happened while making this mini slimline card that just “Sealed it” for me.
Time: 30 Minutes
• Imagine Craft Mat
• Clear MBoss
• Memento Rose Bud Dye Ink
• Memento Tangelo Dye Ink
• Memento Dandelion Dye Ink
• Memento Grape Jelly Dye Ink
• Imagine Tear It Tape
• Memento Dew Drop Bahama Blue
• Memento Dew Drop Bamboo Leaves
• StaZon Stamp Cleaner
• Memento Dew Drop Love Letter
Other Products Used:
• Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
• Recollections 110 lb Cardstock
• Recollections 65 lb Cardstock
• Darice Heat Tool
• Picket Fence Studios- Spotlight On You Stamp
Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a lovely Pastel Spring Floral Card.
Today, I am using Memento Inks to watercolor an embossed image.
• Memento Inks: Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, & New Sprout
• VersaMark Ink
• Irresistible Craft Spray – Gold
• Mboss Embossing Powder: Gold
• Tear It! Tape
• On Point Glue
• Altenew Stamps: Rosie Posy
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Cream, White and Lavender
• EK Success Powder Tool
• Heat Tool
• Watercolor Brush 0
By Katy Ingram
Hello my crafty friends! Katy here and in today’s crafting video tutorial, I show you how to make a floral “Thinking of You” card with 3 tips for easy ink blending using our Memento inks. This is a great project for the Spring season and by changing the sentiment this card can suit any spring-time occasion.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate
Time: 30 minutes
• Memento Ink Pad – Rose Bud
• Memento ink Pad – Lilac Posies
• Memento Ink Pad – Lulu Lavender
• VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Medieval Blue
• Pinkfresh Studio – Blooming Bouquet Stamp Set
• Pinkfresh Studio – Leafy Branch die
• Simon Says Stamp – Thinking of You die
• Pink & Main – Mini Blending Brushes
• Gina K Designs – In The Navy Card stock
• Neenah – Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb Card stock
• Gmund – 100% Cotton Shiny Cream Card stock
Today I am sharing this quick video on how I use my stamps and stencils together with pigment and dye inks to create beautiful layers for a card. In just a few easy steps you can combine your stamps and stencils to create an interesting effect by simply layering them over each other. Pick 3 ink colors to make them shine in this technique. I chose Radiant Neon Electric Pink, Memento Luxe Angel Pink and Memento Dew Drop Tangelo. Now it’s time for you to create your own magical effects!
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes or less
• Radiant Neon Electric Pink
• Memento Luxe Angel Pink
• Memento Dew Drop Tangelo
• Tear It! Tape Clear
• VersaFine Clair Nocturne (black)
• Sponge Daubers
• Imagine Craft Mat
• Stamps Altenew, Joy Clair
• White Cardstock – Technique
• Stencil – Celebr8
• Couture Creations Stamp Press
• Couture Creations Mini Buillotine
Today I am sharing how to make a Slimline Valentine using Memento inks. Slimline cards are very trendy. This is a great quick and easy card that can be given to the special guy in your life for Valentine’s Day.
Time: 30 minutes
A great thing about slimline cards is that you only need a single sheet of 8.5” x 11” cardstock for the card and card front. Trim cardstock to 7” x 8.5” and score to make a card base of 3.5” x 11. It will fit in a standard A10 envelope. Use a Sponge Dauber and Memento Rose Bud to ink the outer 0.5” of the card base.
Trim the remaining cardstock to 3.25” x 8.25”. Edge with Memento London Fog. Stamp a background in Memento Angel Pink with a small Valentine’s themed image. I used an ancient Rollergraph heart stamp. It is very subtle but adds just a bit of depth to the card.
Die-cut four layers of cardstock with the Technique Tuesday Paper Airplane on the Border Die.
Ink one loop with a sponge dauber and Memento Rose Bud. Ink one airplane in Memento London Fog. Ink one airplane leaving the cutout section in place when inking with Memento Tuxedo Black.
Layer the loops together with dots of On Point Glue, the lower photo shows the very small dots of glue, a little goes a long way! Lightly press together to create a raised die-cut.
Using On Point Glue, layer the Memento Tuxedo Black airplane over one white airplane. Layer the third airplane with the cutouts removed over the Memento Tuxedo Black airplane. Layer the Memento London Fog airplane with cutouts removed on top.
Stamp sentiment image in Memento London Fog. I placed all the elements on the card to decide the position before using a stamp positioner to stamp the sentiment.
Adhere the card front to the base using Tear It! tape.
Adhere die cuts and sequin embellishments with On Point Glue.
- Technique Tuesday Die-Paper Airplane on the Border
- Hero Arts-CL493 Holiday Sentiments
- Spiegelmomscraps-Sock Hop sequins
- Rollergraph-Heart Stamp
In today’s crafting tutorial, I show you how to make a simple ink blended masculine card using some Memento, Versafine Clair and Delicata inks. This is a great project for that special someone in your life for Valentine’s Day.
Time: 25 minutes
• Memento Ink Pad – Teal Zeal, Nautical Blue, Paris Dusk
• VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Twilight
• Delicata Ink Pad – Silvery Shimmer and Golden Glitz
• Imagine Craft Mat
Simon Says Stamp – Background Stamp – You Are
Simon Says Stamp – Die – Deco Heart
Gina K Designs – Cardstock – White Layering
Neenah – Cardstock – 110 lb classic crest solar white