Hello and welcome! Katy here with a new video. Many of you may have noticed from my last couple videos that I use VersaFine Clair Inks a lot and that I love to ink blend with them. Today’s video is no exception. I used two VersaFine Clair Inks that blend beautifully and create the most amazing burnt orange color that is perfect for Fall. In the video I also talk a bit about how to have better success with your ink blending by using Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper and I also show you a simple way to create sentiment strips that are fool proof. I hope you find these tips helpful and I hope you enjoy the video. Thanks so much for watching.
Thanks For Watching.
Skill: Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes
Other Products Used:
• Gina Marie Designs Tribal Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies
• Honey Bee Large Thanks Die set
• Concord & 9th Lace Leaf Stamp & Die Set
• The Greetery Sentiment Suite Thank You stamp set
• Waffle Flower Oversized Hugs Stamp Set
• Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil
• Strathmore 500 Series Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper.
• Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate Cardstock