Hi everyone! I’m so excited to share the new Sheer Shimmer Stix with you! These handy, little guys come with dauber heads, so you can apply shimmer easily without the mess of a spray. We also have a new Rose Gold color and it’s *absolutely* gorgeous. Check out my video and see how you can use them to “watercolor” these images within 3 minutes!
Time: 3 minutes
• Sheer Shimmer Stix – Rose Gold, Sparkle – http://bit.ly/2lSt6SK
• Memento Dew Drop Inkpad – New Sprout – http://bit.ly/2g8OWzf
• VersaFine Clair – Norturne – http://bit.ly/2ERrIYC
• Craft Mat – http://bit.ly/2ypJtwb
• On Point Glue – http://bit.ly/2CY5TJt
• Tear It! Tape – http://bit.ly/2y4RlFM
• Stampin’ Up Petal Palette Clear-mount stamps
• Stampin’ Up Petals & More Thinlits Dies
• Big Shot Machine
We all need a little inspiration sometimes and, for this project, I took my inspiration from the Impressionism style of paintings from the 1860s. It resulted in a fun project using the All-Purpose inks and other Imagine products to create a miniature floral scene on a 4”x4” flat panel canvas.
Time: 1 hour
Apply Cool Grey ink to the canvas with a bullet-shaped Fantastix.
Stipple on Sky Mist ink with Fantastix to the upper portion of the canvas.
Stipple on Celadon ink to lower portion of canvas with Fantastix.
Stipple Blue Bayou onto the upper portion of the canvas, sparingly.
Place Celedon ink onto craft mat, ink stamp, & stamp stems onto the lower portion of the canvas.
Stamp roses with VersaFine Clair in Medieval Blue & Monarch across canvas above the stems.
Stamp saying with VersaFine Nocturne onto the canvas.
Edge panel with Blue Bayou ink.
Add black paint splatters.
Spray canvas with Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray in Sparkle.
Edge canvas with Sheer Shimmer Stix in Gold.
- The Angel Company stamps
- Mini canvas
- Acrylic block
- Paint brush