by Melissa Andrew
Today, I am sharing a tutorial on how I use Fireworks Sprays as a watercolor to create a smooth wash background for a snowy sky. The Fireworks Sprays create a sparkly scene that creates a frosty winter sky. In addition, I show you how to use Shimmer Spray to create snowy hills.
Time: 45 minutes
- Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray – Danube Blue, Summer Sky
- Mboss Embossing Powder – White
- Sheer Shimmer Spray – Sparkle
- VersaFine Clair – Blue Belle
- Tear-It Tape
- On Point Glue
- Imagine Craft Mat
- Mama Elephant – Warm Fuzzy Hugs – https://mamaelephant.com/products/fuzzy-hugs
- White CardStock
- Arche’s Watercolor Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Heat Tool
2 thoughts on “Creating A Winter Sky with Fireworks Sprays”
Lovely! Thanks for sharing your tips and the technique video.
Beautiful card. I love that background.