Hello Friends! Katy here with another quick project for you. I have started to create A1 size cards, I think they are the cutest size for note cards. Normally A1 size cards are used for R.S.V.P or Reception cards, but I have started creating them for my every day note cards, I hope you like them too.
The theme is nautical and when I think of nautical I think navy and white, so for todays project I combine Bahama Blue, Nautical Blue and Teal Zeal Memento Inks. I have a video tutorial for you that shows how these cards came together. I hope you enjoy.
Card Panel Measurement 2 1/2 inches Wide 4 1/4 inches Long
Card Base Measurement 4 7/8 inches x 7 inches, Score on the 7 inch side at 3 1/2 inches.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 10 minutes
Other Products Used:
• Honey Bee Stamps Zen Ocean Stamp Set (no longer available)
• Honey Bee Stamps Mermaid Song Stamp Set (no longer available)
• Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit (no longer available)
• 100 lb Accent Opaque Cardstock https://amzn.to/3qFj36v
• Brush https://amzn.to/3KoVExK
Follow Katy Here: