Today I am showing you how to create a gorgeous shimmering background for your Valentine cards using a few tricks. First I used a piece of shimmering faux leather paper, added some Brilliance Rocket Red inker to it, and then used a unique rich metallic raspberry MBoss powder for added texture. For the focal point, I embossed a heart and then added some finishing touches for a quick and shiny card – perfect for friends. In just a few steps I created this card with loads of elegance, shine, and personality.
Time: 25 minutes
• MBoss Metallic Berry Embossing Powder
• Heat Gun
• Couture Creations Stamp Press
• Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
• Stamps – Joy Clair, Carabelle
• Cardstock – American Crafts