By Katy Ingram –
Hello Friends! Katy here and today I am creating some fall themed note cards with second generation stamping. This is a great way to get more from your inks and create a beautiful subtle look to your projects.
In todays video tutorial you will see both first and second generations stamping with a variety of fall color Memento Inks and a quick way to add interest with a bit of twine. Video has all the details. Thanks for joining me today.
Time: 10 minutes
• 5 Leaf Card
– Memento Inks: Bamboo Leaves, Pistachio, Olive Grove, Northern Pine, Toffee Crunch
“Thanks” Sentiment: Memento Rich Cocoa
• 4 Leaf Card
– Memento Inks: Desert Sand, Peanut Brittle, Potters Clay, Morocco
“Thanks” Sentiment: Stamped with VersaFine Clair Pinecone and Memento EspressoTruffle
• 3 Leaf Card
Memento Inks: Rhubarb Stalk, Olive Grove, Toffee Crunch
“Thanks” Sentiment: VersaFine Clair Pinecone
Other Products Used:
• Gina K Designs Skeleton Leaves Stamp Set
• May Arts Jute Twine
• MISTI Stamping Tool
• Heavyweight White Cardstock panel 2 1/2 inches wide by 4 inches long
• Heavyweight White Cardstock Base 7 inches by 4 7/8 inches score at 3 1/2 inches on the 7 inch side.
Follow Katy Here: