By LV Handcrafted –
Hello friends! This is Linh (or LV Handcrafted on all the socials). I’ve made this St. Patrick’s Day card featuring some messy embossing techniques. Embossing powders aren’t just for stamped images. They are fun for creating a distressed, mixed media effect as well!
Here I’ve swiped clear VersaMark ink on the border of black cardstock and embossed with gold. In my video, you’ll also see me use gum arabic and water to create a splatter effect and emboss with gold as well. (There’s some beautiful gold splatter beneath the leprechaun).
Time: 45 minutes
Other Products Used
• Creative Crafts Double Gatefold Die Set
• Creative Crafts Nested Oval Dies
• Tonic Studios Handmade Cotton Paper
• Astrobright 80lb Black Cardstock
• Artful Angel Leaping Leprechaun Stamp Set
• Hammermill 100lb white card stock (card base)
• Ohuhu Alcohol Markers