Did you know that, according to Wikipedia, there are 2.5 million weddings in the United States each year? Wow, who knew?! That means that there are a lot of individuals out there planning for their big day! It’s a good thing that this project is designed to inspire those planning for their special day to create quick, simple and elegant handmade wedding invitations.
Time: 30 minute
Cut a piece of decorative cardstock to size, 5 ¼” x 10”. Fold up at 3” from the bottom.
Tie sheer ribbon around the bottom portion of the folder.
Print wedding announcement on a 5”x 7” piece of cardstock.
Stamp floral image with Memento London Fog at top right and bottom left of invitation.
Create a template to cover printed words and spray with Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray.
Cut tissue paper to cover invitation.
Slide invitation, with tissue cover, into the previously made folder.
Stamp floral design on cardstock with StazOn Pigment ink in Piano Black.
Using watercolor pen and VersaMagic ink, water-color floral image.
With matching die, cut out floral image.
Adhere to the bottom portion of folder front, see the example for placement. Try the same design in different color schemes.
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink – Pink Grapefruit, Mango Madness, Tea Leaves, Hint of Pesto, Turquoise Gem, Ocean Depth, Cloud White
- StazOn Pigment Ink – Piano Black
- Memento Inkpad – London Fog
- Celebrate 360 – Sheer Ribbon
- Alta New – Best Mom Stamp and Die set
- Recollection – White Satin 12” x 12” paper
- Paper Source – Invitation Tissue Paper