– Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a fun infinite shaker card featuring a variety of Imagine Crafts Products.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time to Complete: 30 Minutes + Drying Time
• Creative Medium: Metallic Gold
• VersaMagic Inks: Sea Breeze, Ocean Depth, Sage, Pink Grapefruit, Aspen Mist, Pretty Petunia, Mango, Turquoise Gem, Wheat & Thatched Straw
• Memento Markers: Angel Pink, Rose Bud, and Desert Sand
•Imagine Crafts Embossing Powder : Iridescent
Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spray: Frost
Imagine Crafts: Tear It! Tape
Imagine Crafts: On Point Glue
Imagine Crafts: Craft Mat
• Recollections Brand Stamp & Stencil: Enchanted Collection- Mermaid & Friends Set
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 65# Cardstock: Dark Blue
• Accent Brand 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
• Tree House Studio Sequins: Mermaids & Tails
• Picket Fence Studios Sequins: Spike Ocean
Ink Colors on images:
Background: Sea Breeze
Sentiment: Ocean Depth
Dolphin: Aspen Mist
Mermaid: Turquoise Gem & Pretty Petunia
Sand Dollar: Wheat
Seahorse: Thatched Straw
Starfish: Pink Grapefruit
Seashells: Sage, Pretty Petunia, & Sea Breeze
Hello Friends! Katy here with another quick project for you. Today’s card works up super quick, but has several techniques used to create it. I have a video for you below, but a quick recap: I used the Sheer Shimmer Spray in Sparkle on a piece of watercolor paper to start and then once that was dry I blended some Angel Pink Memento Ink and then stamped the center sentiment in Gray Flannel Memento Ink. Lastly, I stamped a floral image in each corner with Sweet Plum Memento Ink. I hope you enjoy the video, thanks so much for watching.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 20 minutes
• Memento Inks:
Sheer Shimmer Spray-Sparkle
On Point Glue
Other Products Used:
• Simon Says Stamp Incredible Women Stamp and Die Set
• Pink Fresh Studio Blooming Bouquet Stamp
• Fabriano Traditional White Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
• Accent Opaque 120 lb Cardstock
• Slate Gray Cardstock
• Gina K Designs White Layering Card Stock
• Blender Brushes
Follow Katy Here:
– Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a masculine Valentine’s Day card.
• Memento Inks: Dandelion, Cantaloupe, New Sprout, Pear Tart, Summer Sky and Teal Zeal
• Tear It! Tape
• Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray: Gold
• On Point Glue
• Sponge Daubers
• Craft Mat
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 65# Cardstock: Teal
• Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
• Heidi Swapp Stencil: Heart
• Amazon Brand Stencil: Tye Dye Heart
• Heart Faceted Heart Teal
• Tiny Gold Hearts
Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here. I’m so excited to share this wedding shaker card with you. I made it for a friend who is getting married this month! I tried to combine lots of things that I love: pastel colors, interactive cards, shimmery elements, and this is the final product. I hope you’ll enjoy the ink pad tips and tricks I shared in today’s tutorial. I would love to know which was your favorite!
• Mama Elephant Oh Happy Birds Stamps and Dies
• Copic Sketch Markers:
• Bird (teal): BG000, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
• Tuxedo (Cool Grey): C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
• Bow and Flowers (Pink): R81, R85, R89
• Berries, Bell, and Beak (yellow): Y11, Y15, Y18
• Leaves (Green): YG17, G28
• Neenah Solar White Cardstock
• Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
• Foam Tape
Watercolor is not my strong suit. Yet, I have found a way to watercolor that seems to work for me is with Memento Markers. Today, I want to share with you how to create watercolor ombre backgrounds easily to create a Prayer encouragement card. And I’m adding sparkle, because why not? I hope you all enjoy the tutorial!
Time: 1 hour per card
Create amazing shiny elements for your scrapbook layout or cards using the range of beautiful Rinea foils. Combining these foils with inked backgrounds and coordinating focal elements you can create a feast of color and shine. I colored the beautiful heart image with Memento Dual Markers and added lots of shine with Imagine’s Sheer Shimmer spray.
Time: 1 hour
Stamp heart image onto white cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black.
Use Memento markers in shades of yellow and gold to color in the heart.
Once you are done coloring in, its time to add some shine. Fill an empty waterbrush with some Shimmer spray, then paint over the entire heart to add a nice thin shiny layer.
Back Rinea foil with some double sided tape opposite side of the Rinea Foil. Leave the adhesive backing in place and emboss it with an embossing folder to add texture and pattern.
Adhere the Rinea foil to the bottom of some patterned paper. (I actually made this patterned paper. Want to know how? Check it out here.) Add sewing detail where the two pieces meet.
Add ink and paint splatters across the heart for a nice finishing touch. Then adhere the heart, stamped sentiment and some bling elements to finish off your card.
- Rinea Foil – Metallics
- Cardstock – white
- Patterned paper
- Couture Creations – Embossing folder
- Art by Marlene – Heart Stamp
- Joy Clair – sentiment stamp
- Double sided adhesive sheet
- Sewing machine
- Embossing machine
- Diamante and pearls