by Nadine Carlier
Creating a monochromatic card was easy when using some Delicata Celestial Copper and Copper Embossing powder. Watch my video below to see exactly how I did it. Enjoy!
Time: 15 minutes
- Delicata Ink – Celestial Copper
- Embossing Powder – Copper
- Pico irRESISTible – Shimmer
- On Point Glue
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- Christmas Tree Stamp and Snowflake Flourish Stamp – Unknown
- Poppystamps Stitchworks Rectangle Frame
- Heat Tool
- Cardstock – Kraft
- Corrugated Paper
Visit our YouTube Channel for more inspirational videos and subscribe to get updates when we post new videos.