By Jessica Lin
– Hi everyone! It’s Jessica. I have a simple rainbow ink blending card to share with you today. I used some of the brighter colors from the VersaFine Clair line, but you could try out different colors and different ink pads for a similar look. I also love the positive and motivational sentiment, which I’ve embossed with New Year’s Eve Mboss powder.
Skill Level: Beginner
Time: 15 minutes
• VersaFine Clair: Glamorous, Summertime, Cheerful, Verdant, Green Oasis, Warm Breeze, Paradise, Blue Belle, Monarch –
• Jumbo Dauber –
• VersaMark Dazzle –
• Mboss – New Year’s Eve –
• StazOn All-Purpose Cleaner –
• Crafter’s Workshop stencil – Deco Doily
• STAMPlorations Typografia Motivate: Perfect Moment stamp
• Heat gun
• Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
By LeeAnn McKinney
In today’s crafting tutorial, I show you how to make Valentine’s Day Card using Memento Dewdrops, Jumbo Dauber, VersaFine Clair, On Point Glue, and Tear It Tape. Show someone they are special by handcrafting a unique Valentine’s Day card using cute heart stencils to match.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes or less, this video took 12 minutes and I sped it up for your viewing pleasure.
VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne –
Memento Dewdrops – Angel Pink and Rose Bud –
On Point Glue –
Tear It Tape –
Jumbo Dauber –
Craft Mat –
MFT– Stencil – Lots Of Hearts
Jot – Stencil Wheel – Wedding
Virginia Turtle – Stamp – Holidays- retired
by Lori Warren
Need a quick and cute Christmas card idea? This “Be Jolly By Golly” Penguin card project was completed with Memento Markers and a few other supplies. It’s a great project if you need to make several Christmas Cards.
Time: 10 minutes per card
- The Angel Company – Penguins
- Tonic Studios, Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- White Card Stock