By Baerbel Born
Time: 30 Minutes
Stamping on a budget doesn’t have to look ordinary, in fact, it can have a spectacular shiny and elegant look.
Join Guest Designer Baerbel Born from Germany as she teaches us how to craft using recycled materials.
StazOn Ink on a plastic lid is almost free and so much fun!
• StazOn Ink Pads and Refills
• StazOn Stamp Cleaner
• Stamp and Acrylic Paint: Rayher Craft Supplies
• Paper: BoBunny
• Ribbon: May Arts
• Plastic Lid
By Jessica Lin
– Hi everyone! It’s Jessica. I have a simple rainbow ink blending card to share with you today. I used some of the brighter colors from the VersaFine Clair line, but you could try out different colors and different ink pads for a similar look. I also love the positive and motivational sentiment, which I’ve embossed with New Year’s Eve Mboss powder.
Skill Level: Beginner
Time: 15 minutes
• VersaFine Clair: Glamorous, Summertime, Cheerful, Verdant, Green Oasis, Warm Breeze, Paradise, Blue Belle, Monarch –
• Jumbo Dauber –
• VersaMark Dazzle –
• Mboss – New Year’s Eve –
• StazOn All-Purpose Cleaner –
• Crafter’s Workshop stencil – Deco Doily
• STAMPlorations Typografia Motivate: Perfect Moment stamp
• Heat gun
• Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
In today’s crafting tutorial, I show you how to make Valentine’s Day Card using Memento Dewdrops, Jumbo Dauber, VersaFine Clair, On Point Glue, and Tear It Tape. Show someone they are special by handcrafting a unique Valentine’s Day card using cute heart stencils to match.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: 30 minutes or less, this video took 12 minutes and I sped it up for your viewing pleasure.
VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne –
Memento Dewdrops – Angel Pink and Rose Bud –
On Point Glue –
Tear It Tape –
Jumbo Dauber –
Craft Mat –
MFT– Stencil – Lots Of Hearts
Jot – Stencil Wheel – Wedding
Virginia Turtle – Stamp – Holidays- retired
Say Thank You with VERTIGO! One of the nice follow-ups to the holiday gift-giving season is a personally made Thank you card. We feel making a Thank You card with Vertigo is a little extra love to share. If you don’t know this surface, click the link below and get some in your hands! It is mesmerizing, versatile, and easy to use! Watch while Nicole adds layer after layer of StazOn to create a crazy depth-defying effect and brings it all together with a negative die cut finish.
Time: 1 hour
by Lori Warren
Create a trio of fancy tags that will brighten the top of any Christmas gift or package. A few randomly stamped red snowflake images onto a tag create the perfect backdrop for a Holiday tree focal point. Then, finish each tag with a sentiment such as “under the mistletoe” or “holiday cheers,” a bit of glitter, a golden star, and a Tulle ribbon bow. Instant joy for this package upgrade!
Time: 15 minutes per tag
- Recollections – Christmas Noel Tag set
- Hamption Art – Stamp and Die set SC0739
- Hero Arts – Stamp set CL797
- Fiskars – Stamp Set
- Small Bells – Gold
- Tulle Fabric Roll – Red
- Water-brush pen
- Diecut machine