In this video, Lisa shares how to use everyday embossing folders to create fun Halloween backgrounds by using the letterpress technique with several different styles plus she shares a few tips along the way.
Use Memento dye inks with direct-to-paper techniques to create a distressed look across several card backgrounds such as a numbers theme, an Argyle plaid theme, and a chevron style. These matching trick or treat cards are perfect to pair with candy and gifts for Fall!
Time: 10 minutes per card
- EK Success POWDER TOOL Applicator 54-04002
- Sirio Ultra Black | Cardstock Warehouse Paper Company Inc
- CLASSIC CREST Avalanche White Card Stock – 8 1/2 x 11 in 100 lb Cover Smooth 250 per Package
- Wagner HT400 Precision Heat Tool-0503038
- Hero Arts Nesting RECTANGLE DIES DI198
- Journey Platinum Machine w/Plates
- Embossing Folder – Take a Number
- Darice Argyle Embossing Folder, 5-Inch by 7-Inch
- Darice 1218-96 Embossing Folder, 5 by 7-Inch, Chevron
- Copic Sketch Marker – Special Black 110
- Whimsy Stamps – NEW Monster Parade Die Set
- FaBOOlous Sentiments – 4×6 Stamp Set