Hello my friends! Katy here and today I am going to show you how to create this super simple baby card using Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Sprays. In the video I show you how easy it is to add to paint with your fireworks sprays. This will give a nice even coverage allowing you to create your own colored paper. Check out the video below to see how it all came together. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Time: about 30 minutes
• Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Sprays
– London Fog
– Rose Bud
– Lilac Posies
– Lulu Lavender
• On Point Glue
• VersaFine Onyx Black
Other Products Used:
• Honey Bee Stamps Baby Stamp Set
• Pinkfresh Studio Slimline Edgers Die Set
• Watercolor Paper
• White Card Base
• Concord and 9th Simple Serif Alphabet die set
• Grey Card Stock
Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a fun July 4th mini slimline card, featuring Fireworks! Shimmery Sprays.
• Fireworks! Shimmering Spray: Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky and Danube Blue
• Mboss Embossing Powder: Shimmering Night Sky, Silver and Irridescent
• Memento Marker: Tuxedo Black
• VersaMark Watermark Ink
• On Point Glue
• Tear It! Tape
• Hero Arts Stamp & Die Set: DC150 Happy
• Maker’s Movement Stamp: Sarcastic New Year
• Gina Marie Designs: Adirondack Beach Chair
Adirondack Beach Chair – Gina Marie Designs
• Recollections Planner Die: Months
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 65# cardstock: Red, White & Blue
Today I am sharing how to make a Slimline Valentine using Memento inks. Slimline cards are very trendy. This is a great quick and easy card that can be given to the special guy in your life for Valentine’s Day.
Time: 30 minutes
A great thing about slimline cards is that you only need a single sheet of 8.5” x 11” cardstock for the card and card front. Trim cardstock to 7” x 8.5” and score to make a card base of 3.5” x 11. It will fit in a standard A10 envelope. Use a Sponge Dauber and Memento Rose Bud to ink the outer 0.5” of the card base.
Trim the remaining cardstock to 3.25” x 8.25”. Edge with Memento London Fog. Stamp a background in Memento Angel Pink with a small Valentine’s themed image. I used an ancient Rollergraph heart stamp. It is very subtle but adds just a bit of depth to the card.
Die-cut four layers of cardstock with the Technique Tuesday Paper Airplane on the Border Die.
Ink one loop with a sponge dauber and Memento Rose Bud. Ink one airplane in Memento London Fog. Ink one airplane leaving the cutout section in place when inking with Memento Tuxedo Black.
Layer the loops together with dots of On Point Glue, the lower photo shows the very small dots of glue, a little goes a long way! Lightly press together to create a raised die-cut.
Using On Point Glue, layer the Memento Tuxedo Black airplane over one white airplane. Layer the third airplane with the cutouts removed over the Memento Tuxedo Black airplane. Layer the Memento London Fog airplane with cutouts removed on top.
Stamp sentiment image in Memento London Fog. I placed all the elements on the card to decide the position before using a stamp positioner to stamp the sentiment.
Adhere the card front to the base using Tear It! tape.
Adhere die cuts and sequin embellishments with On Point Glue.
- Technique Tuesday Die-Paper Airplane on the Border
- Hero Arts-CL493 Holiday Sentiments
- Spiegelmomscraps-Sock Hop sequins
- Rollergraph-Heart Stamp