– Hi there friends and fellow crafters, It’s LeeAnn with a fun Halloween Card I made using Memento Dew Drops, a stencil, and some die cuts. Also a cute kitty using a multilayered stamp set.
Thanks for watching!
• Imagine Crafts Craft Mat
• Tear it Tape
• VersaFine Clair Nocturne
• Memento Dew Drop Dandelion
• Memento Dew Drop Gray Flannel
• Memento Dew Drop London Fog
• Memento Dew Drop Tuxedo Black
• Memento Dew Drop Tangelo
• Memento Dew Drop Peanut Brittle
• Memento Dew Drop Grape Jelly
• On Point Glue
• Kat Scrappiness Crafters Essentials Halloween Dies
• Kat Scrappiness Boo-gy Ghosts Dies
• Kat Scrappiness Toil and Trouble Layering Stamp Set
• Scrappy Tails Starry Night 3 Layer Stencil Set
In today’s tutorial I will show you how to put together a quick set of Halloween cards ready to send out. Ink resist and coloring with Fantastix and Kaleidacolor pads makes for quick images to place on a card. The background is another Kaleidacolor brayered onto glossy cardstock.
Time: 1.5 hours
Stamp pumpkin images in VersaFine Clair three times each on white cardstock. VersaFine Clair is a perfect ink for this technique as there is no smear when coloring over with other dye based inks.
Stamp pumpkin carving in Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and heat emboss with Iridescent Embossing Powder.
Fussy cut or die cut pumpkins. Use a Fantastix brush tip to color pumpkins using ink from Kaleidacolor Desert Heat and Cappuccino Delight. The spectrum of colors allows a quick selection to shade different areas of the pumpkins. Use a paper towel or soft cloth and remove ink from the embossed area so the images pop.
Stamp sentiment on glossy cardstock in Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and heat emboss with Iridescent Embossing Powder.
Use a soft rubber brayer to ink cardstock with Kaleidacolor in Vineyard. Remove ink from the embossed area with a paper towel or soft cloth.
Die cut 4 bats from black cardstock. Use Radiant Neon Amplify! in white to add big white eyes. The Amplify! was not heated.
Die cut four fence die cuts from black cardstock. (Not shown.)
Adhere background to A2 grey card base with Tear It! Tape. Adhere the fence and bat die cuts with On Point Glue. Adhere center pumpkin with Tear It! Tape. Adhere side pumpkins with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Joy Clair Trick or Treat Stamps
- Heidi Grace Designs Halloween Stamps
- Echo Park Going Batty Die
- Heartfelt Creations Lattice Flourish Gateway Die
- Rubber Brayer
- Dimensional Foam Adhesive
- Brother Scan-N-Cut