– Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a Fall “Give Thanks” mini slim card using a variety of Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products.
• VersaMagic Inks: Thatched Straw, Mango, Jumbo Java, Purple Hydrangea, Midnight Black, Sage, Persimmon, and Sahara Sand
• Creative Medium: Gold Metallic
• On Point Glue
• Tear It! Tape
• Craft Mat
• Palette Knives
• Tim Holtz Stencil: Burlap
• Trinity Stamps Die: Mini Slimline Stitched Stacks
• Maker’s Movement: You’re My Jam Stamp & Die Set
• Maker’s Movement: Nesting Doll Set
• Memory Box Dies: Leaves and Give Thanks Sentiment
• Accent 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
• Recollection 110# Cardstock: White, Kraft, & Moss Green
• Sizzix Glitter Cardstock: Mountain Green
• Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend: Leaf peeping
• Foam Tabs
– Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with some quick and easy bookmarks ideas for summer and the upcoming school year.
Fabrico Pigment Ink Markers
Woodware: Little Tots
Peek-A-Boo Designs: Little Readers
Ms. Sparkle & Co.: Thanks (floral)
Fabric Tags: Michaels and Little Yellow Bicycle
DMC Floss: Silver and White
Baker’s Twine: Red & White, Black & White
We R Memory Keepers: Cropadile
Hello Crafty Friends – Annie Collins here with a fun Father’s Day card featuring Memento Markers and Metallic Silver Creative Medium.
Forever In Time Stamps: Tools
Stencil: Grid – Amazon
Colorbok Pattern Paper: Woodgrain
Accent 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 65# Cardstock: Teal
Hello Crafty Friends! Annie here with a fun textured Be My Valentine greeting card. This fun pink and purple card is perfect for your special someone.
Time: 30 minutes
- Cheery Lane Designs Die: Be My Valentine B531
- Rinea: Oma’s Postcard Stamp
- Stampin Up: Falling Heart Stencil
- I used the stencil above – here’s one that is available
- MFT: Lots of Heart Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
- Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Cardstock
- Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
- Recollections Brand 65# Cardstock: Lavender
- Recollections Brand Foam Dots
Create a beautiful dimensional Moon and Stars home decor element using resin embellishments and Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray. Combine warm rich colors to compliment your yellow and the end result is simply stunning. A quick and easy project with lots of colors showcasing the amazing shimmer and shine by using Fireworks.
Time: 30 – 45 minutes
Add stenciling to a piece of wood using texture paste and leave to dry. Adhere resin elements to the block over the stenciling and leave to dry.
Paint the entire block with the dimensional elements on using black gesso. Make sure you cover all the pieces and the sides too. Leave to dry.
Use 3 to 4 colors of Fireworks Shimmery Craft Spray and mist over the entire design. Layer the colors over each other. Use a heat gun to dry layers in between and then add more color until you are happy with the look.
Once the colored layers are dry, give it one last misting of Sheer Shimmer Spray in Sparkle for extra shine. I also added some Delicata Gold inker and rubbed it over the resin elements with a sponge to highlight the details and dimension.
- Wooden block
- Jowilna Nolte stencil
- Prima Moulds Resin
- Texture Paste: Little Birdie