Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here. I’m so excited to share this wedding shaker card with you. I made it for a friend who is getting married this month! I tried to combine lots of things that I love: pastel colors, interactive cards, shimmery elements, and this is the final product. I hope you’ll enjoy the ink pad tips and tricks I shared in today’s tutorial. I would love to know which was your favorite!
• Mama Elephant Oh Happy Birds Stamps and Dies
• Copic Sketch Markers:
• Bird (teal): BG000, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
• Tuxedo (Cool Grey): C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
• Bow and Flowers (Pink): R81, R85, R89
• Berries, Bell, and Beak (yellow): Y11, Y15, Y18
• Leaves (Green): YG17, G28
• Neenah Solar White Cardstock
• Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
• Foam Tape
Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here. Today I have a very simple technique that I’d like to share with you. It’s ombre stamping with a stamp positioning tool! It is super easy and fun, and the color combinations are endless! I’ve used this technique so many times before and it never gets old. Have you tried creating your own ombre ink pad looks before?
Stampin’ Up Jar of Love stamps and dies
Neenah Solar White cardstock
Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon cardstock
Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here and welcome back to another card tutorial. Today’s card is the kind that I create the most: birthday cards! I chose a soft color palette for this set of cards, and the VersaMagic inks are perfect for the pastel colors. I also watercolored with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens and shared a technique about using ribbons to embellish your projects. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s tutorial!
• Stampin’ Up – Letters for You, Number of Years, Cake Soiree, Garden Trellis
• Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Designer Series Paper
• Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens – No. 028, No. 220, No. 230, No. 071, No. 803, No. 083, No. 049, No. 042, No. 051, No. 041, No. 045
• Heat Tool
• Foam Sheet
• Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here. Have you gotten your vaccine yet? I recently got my second dose to become fully vaccinated and I made a thank you card to go with it. I love heat embossing because it’s so quick and simple, but always provides such a big wow factor. And I added a twist this time by creating the ombre effect! Let me know if you have ever tried heat embossing with different colors.
- Honey Bee Stamps Bless Your Heart
- Heat Gun
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Antistatic powder tool